BUCKHANNON — The City of Buckhannon Waste Collection Department is accepting applications until Friday, August 19, 2022 for the position of full-time laborer/truck driver.
Benefits include health insurance and participation in the Public Employee Retirement System.
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Possess a valid WV Class B commercial driver license
• Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
• Be in good physical condition. This job includes, but is not limited to, lifting up to 50 pounds and climbing.
• Be willing to work in inclement weather
Eligible candidates will be subject to a background check and a drug test. Hourly rate of $15 per hour depending on qualifications and skills.
Applications may be obtained at City Hall, 70 E Main St, Buckhannon W.Va., Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The City of Buckhannon is an EEOC employer committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all qualified persons.